Sunday, July 17, 2005

Rainchecks are your friend

After practice today(Sunday) I went to Albertson's to pick up some more cheapo Gatorade. I had already bought 8, but one can never have enough. =)
Unfortunately, they did not have any left on the shelves. Or is that fortunately?
The thing with Albertson's (and Safeway and Walgreens) is that you can ask them to write you a raincheck for the current price. So I did, and got a raincheck for 10 more bottles of gatorade. This does not mean that I won't be going back tomorrow to another Albertson's to pick up some more Gatorade. ;)

So if you ever see a great deal at one of the above mentioned places, but they're not in stock, don't fret. Stall the checkout line and get a raincheck. Albertson's has no expiration date. Safeway is 90 days. I'm not sure about Walgreens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home