Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Done Deal

I've purchased a Thinkpad. Went with the X32. Chose ultraportability over screen size and optical drive. Now the long wait begins. Not supposed to ship til 8/19.

So the question for me...
Is this the beginning of another spending splurge? Or is this it? (along with the Eastbay order that Wally suckered me into).

Counter to my frugal ways, I've definitely been known to splurge (of course with the caveat that it's splurging on sales).

Usually the splurging isn't until Christmas time. Witness the Gamecube purchase along with the 5 pairs of sneakers/cleats purchase along with a bunch of presents along with Gamecube accessories that were bought a couple winters ago.

Or last winter when I splurged on random house furnishings.

I don't think I have anything else on my plate that I need to get, but at the same time, BIG sales can sometimes create the need. =)

Today is grocery store circular day. What goodies will be in store?

1 Comments:

Blogger wub said...

i think its time to splurge on klondike bars.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home